SXSW and Tech Wildcatters Partnered to Host Open Office Hours and Community Meetup in Dallas
This is our second year hosting SXSW Office Hours and Community Meet Up at the WeWork in Downtown Dallas.
We love forming partnerships with companies like SXSW who believe in about face-to-face meetings and career-enhancing connections. In the Venture Capital world we believe in the same principals - it’s not about the moment you sign on the dotted line, it’s all relationships you build getting there.
We loved meeting the all of you and hearing the SXSW representatives speak about all the sessions happening this year. They even gave one lucky participant the opportunity to win a badge!
From the music to the interactive sessions, there is a lot more than we ever thought to explore! In an effort to save you some times searching we’ve picked some of our favorite sessions:
- The Age of Smart Information
- Inside Story of Building AI and Tech For Real Humans
- PitchTexas: Graduate Startup Pitch Competition
- Home is Where HQ Is: How to Scale Your Culture
- IP to IPO: Protect and Get Your Idea to Market
- AI and the Future of Storytelling
- Place Based Impact Investing: Saving the Economy
Who knows we might even see you there! Whether your a startup, investor or friendly face we’d love to
meet up and discuss how we can help each other in 2019.
See all of the sessions our partner SXSW is doing this March here.